Friday, August 7, 2009

Yes

This is for you, Mom.

I love the way a two year old speaks. Especially my two year old. :) My mom likes it too, and actually asked me to record the way that he says "Yes." We've been fans of how he says this word for a while now.

And the funny thing is, I was planning on doing it even before she suggested it. Its just cute, and I really want to remember it.

Tonight it was my goal to record Evan saying "Yes". (Yes. That was my goal.) Being two, he was not making it easy. I published two of my tries, and suffice it to say, I tried a number of times more than that. I asked him many, MANY questions, over and over and over but the little stinker held out until the end. (You'll notice how many times I asked him if he'd like some milk. The poor child's mom is nuts. Please also note the fine look he was sporting today, Mr. Incredible-Red Ninja, compliments of his big brothers.)

Soooo, after a crazy amount of build up and hype that might lead to disappointment on your part (but I still like it!), here is...EVAN....SAYING YES...(eventually)...



He says a pretty cute, "I'm 2!" as well, doesn't he?


And, by the way, after 10 years of diapering young ones, I do believe that we are about done with diapers!!!!! Evan has not had an accident in 5 days!

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks Sarah! I hope that I will experience is two year old way of saying yes for a while longer. I am glad that you captured it for your blog!

Love,
mom

5boys4kathy said...

I just love the way he talks. He sounds like he has an accent. It's too cute.