Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We have a new project...

Well, I don't know if I can exactly call it a new project. It has actually been on my mind since the beginning of the summer, but we are just now starting to tackle it. We've needed to implement a chore system into our house. This is an area in our parenting in which we don't feel especially strong, and we know that there is definitely room for growth.

So, I have finally started to read this book...
I feel like I am back in college, poring over content and putting what I'm learning into the project I'm creating. Dave is reading this book as well, and it is so good to have him on board. I am excited and inspired, and I have a strong feeling that what we are going to do could make such a powerful impact on our children and the way our house runs.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Still no photos! At least I am able to read your narrative. I will have Bill check when he is over this week to see what is wrong.

Love,
mom

Mary Ellen said...

All Bill had to do was walk into the room as I was bringing up Nosek News and it worked! I am now enjoying all the pictures that I missed!

Love,
mom