Monday, August 24, 2009

A Caroline Fashion Show

Caroline and I went out a couple of days ago to do a little shopping. It was such fun because not only did we find some cute clothes, but they were all at least 30% off! Today, while we were putting everything away in her closet, she modeled a few of her clothes for me. She was particularly excited about the dresses and skirts that we got for her. Given the choice, that's all she wants to wear lately! Now, what shall she wear on the first day of Kindergarten? (Gasp! That's the day after tomorrow!!!)





4 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

What a darling model! It doesn't seem that long ago that another blonde beauty was going off to Kindergarten. I know that she will be an excellent student.

Love,
mom

Karen said...

Caroline, I am SO excited for your first day of Kindergarten! I know you will do great, and have a lot of fun too! Also, you will look really great doing it ... your back-to-school outfits are fabulous!

Love,
Aunt Karen

5boys4kathy said...

She is so stinkin cute. She really is...I love all the clothes she got! She could seriously be a model. Ryan is right to be in awe of her!

Sarah said...

What sweet messages! I read them to her this morning, and they made her very happy!