Sunday, March 29, 2009

9 children: 8 boys, 1 girl...

...all in our house last night. Don't worry--Caroline held her own. We had some friends over for pizza last night. They just had their fifth boy! It was a busy house, to say the least. :) I do believe the kids had a blast.

At one point, I went upstairs to check on the kids, and while the older kids were watching a movie, I found the two year olds taking turns spinning each other on the computer chair. I was wondering what the giggling was all about! Then they both wanted to sit together, so I gave them a spin myself.

The kids were so worn out from last night that they ALL slept in until 7:30, including our youngest who usually likes to get a 5:30 or 6:00 start to his day. In our house, everyone sleeping until 7:30 is a miracle.

No comments: