Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Thankful List

I've been inspired by a Thanksgiving post that I read on another blog today (and my dear husband suggested the idea as well). So here, in no particular order, is a thankful list compiled by the Nosek kids:

family...friends...candy...pizza...video games...funny things that Evan does...family nights...food...clothes...shelter...playtime!...Cub Scouts...ice cream...Christmas...books...the book I made...my own computer I want for Christmas...I am thankful for my mom and her kisses...I am thankful for hair...doorknobs, because without them we couldn't go outside...pink...refrigerators...starting to write...food but not chili, pasta or spaghetti...chicken nuggets...my birthday...sleepovers...playing with my cousins...playing tackleball with my dad...Great America...Wisconsin Dells...the lake...my new boat shelf...going to the zoo or farm...holding chicks...my bed...

Partial thankful list from Mom and Dad: Henry...Seth...Caroline...Evan

No comments: