Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Robbie!!!




My sweet nephew (aka Karen and Jim's son) celebrated his first birthday today! While opening gifts, Robbie, of course, was all about the paper, ribbons and boxes, as any one year old would be. My sister made an assortment of tasty cupcakes, and Robbie had his first taste of his family's famous banana cake. At this point, I think he prefers Cheerios, but I am sure that will change quickly!

My brother, Bill, brought his girlfriend, Katie. The kids were quite smitten with her, telling me on the way home that she was funny and pretty and liked to play with them. Bill, watch out for that smooth-talking, spikey-hair gel Seth...it looks like he really has his eyes on her! (Click on the bottom picture to get a closer look.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Sarah! It was a wonderful family day! Your dad and I laughed out loud at the picture of Seth eyeing Katie! Did I tell you that I am addicted to your blog? It is all good, inasmuch as it is all about family! We are proud of you Sarah for taking the time to document these happy memories! Love, mom

Bill Orton said...

Seth is quite the ladies' man. He better watch out though with Katie. He'll be gettin' a pink belly before he knows it.

Bill Orton said...

Robbie even looks cute when he is upset. And truth be told, I'd be upset too if I had frosting in my eyes.