Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Scout Outing

The boys had a boy scout outing today at a bowling alley and roller rink. Between Henry and Seth, they got 6 spares and two strikes, thus earning quite a few bowling bucks! Henry had a very interesting technique...click on the video if you'd like learn it. However, keep in mind that this technique will only work for you if you are, in fact, bumper bowling.



It was Seth's first time to roller skate. He was very timid at first, holding onto my hand for dear life. But by the end, he was skating on his own and quite proud. Henry was zipping around the rink. I admit it...I couldn't keep up with him. Its strange that this day has already come!

I brought home two tired boys. I think they will sleep well tonight. So will their poor, tired mom...


No comments: