Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cousins Playing in the Leaves

Another little video that made me giggle...Evan is so innocently putting leaves on Robbie's head, and at first Robbie is ok with it. He even smiles and laughs a little bit. However, and correct me if I am wrong, at the end it seemed like Robbie grew tired of it, and was letting Evan know!

The fall fest was such fun! This was the second year my sister and her husband had us over. They take pity on us because we have no mature trees in our subdivision, and don't want our children to be deprived of a "jumping in the leaves" experience. Wow, do they ever have leaves!! I think that I counted 15 bags after we raked them up! After that we had a very tasty meal of appetizers, chili, bok choy salad and a pumpkin cheesecake whipped up by my brother-in-law. I am still stuffed. I guess I'll start my diet tomorrow...

See more pictures from this year below...

No comments: