Friday, February 8, 2013

Yay February!

Every year it's the same thing.  January is all about catching up on the things I let slide over the holidays.  February is when I start climbing out of the hole I was in.  It's not that I'm all caught up now, but at least I feel hope that maybe occasionally I'll get close.  ;)

Anyways, the house has been in good enough shape that we've been able to have more friends over.  Caroline has had such a good time with playdates and sleepovers, and even lets her little brother join the fun occasionally.
She has loved having her good friend Megan over.  One day they set up a pet shop, full of stuffed animals and one live animal (Moxie), and then they left it set up so they could have their sleepover in it on the weekend.  :)
With Caroline growing up in a house full of boys, I am sure you understand why Caroline needs "girl time".  These are the rules of her room, posted on her bedroom door.  I love #5, "No boys allowed," and that she makes exceptions to that rule for her good friend, Ryan, and her dad. 
Anyways, it feels good to be catching up and seeing friends more often.  Yay February!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know! February is when the fog starts to lift! So glad to see you back!! :)