Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'll love you forever!

I am sorry that I've not posted in so long! I apologize if I worried you! I was just feeling a little overwhelmed, so I just took blogging off my to-do list for a while so that I could get all caught up. I'm not quite there yet, but at least I am closer than I was a couple of weeks ago. We should have the house and yard all under control in time for Caroline's first communion that is coming up in a couple of weeks. I missed my blog, and am looking forward to posting regularly again!

All is well here. After a fun Easter at my parents' house with them, my sister, brother-in-law, nephew and brother (which I will post about!), we came back here, cleaned, cooked and prepared for Easter tomorrow. We will sleep well tonight.

It's time for me to turn in for the night, so I'll leave you with a sweet song from Evan. It's the one I have sung to him almost every night since he has been born. I love that he continues to want me to sing it to him even as he has gotten older, and that, as he told me last night, it helps him to fall asleep. :)


No comments: