Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Day 2012

The Easter bunny stopped by our house and filled the kids' baskets with all kinds of goodies, and then put them in really tough hiding spots for the kids to find.


We spent the day with the Nosek side of the family at my in-laws' house.  The kids had primo seats for dinner on the deck!
My sister-in-law, Tanya, and her baby, Truman were visiting from out of town.  He has gotten so big!  I thought this was a sweet picture of Aunt Debby holding Truman and Great-Grandma admiring him.  (I wish I wouldn't have forgotten my camera at home!  The resolution in these IPhone pics is not that great!)
Caroline got a little crafty...surprise, surprise!
Caroline also got to help feed Truman!
In preparation for Caroline's big day, Grandma Nosek gave her a white rosary that was blessed by Pope John Paul II!
It is beautiful!  Thanks, Grandma!
Thank you for a wonderful Easter, Denny and Jean!

No comments: