Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Open House and Progress Reports

Missed me?  I blinked, and it's been a week since I've posted last.  All is good here, just busy, tired, catching up on my to-do list and sleep.   When the kids went to bed this week, so did I.  So that left not a lot of time for blogging.  ;)

Last Thursday we went to the elementary school open house, where Seth and Caroline took us on a tour of their classrooms and show us some of their classwork.  They were so proud, and so obviously love their classrooms and teachers. 

Caroline and her teacher, Mrs. Hill

Seth and his teacher, Mrs. Bateman
Caroline and Seth received their progress reports, and they are both doing very well. 

Henry received his progress report too.  6th grade is the first year that students get letter grades, and so far Henry has maintained straight A's.  He and his younger siblings are hard workers.  I could not be more proud of them!  (Ok, I might be more proud if, say, they would do a better job of cleaning their rooms, or something like that.  But I digress.)

Good job, kids!

No comments: