Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It warmed my heart...

Evan was invited to go to his good friend Ryan's house this afternoon. They always have a good time together, so it was no surprise that when I went to pick him up, they did not want to part. Unfortunately, there was no way around it. I had to bring Evan's siblings to CCD, and Ryan's mom had to bring him to soccer. So they said goodbye with a hug, and then started to put their shoes on. Ryan's shoes were in the laundry room, so he went there while Evan put his shoes on by the door. As soon as Evan was ready, he shouted to his friend, "Goodbye, Ryan!"

Ryan shouted back, "Goodbye! I love you, Evan!"

Awwwww...Evan called back, "I love you too, Ryan!" :)))

Such sweet friends!

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Awww.... I hope Evan continues to love his friends that much and to tell them every chance he gets! :)