Monday, June 6, 2011

A marathon playdate, a first swim meet, and a beautiful day at the lake

On Friday we invited Evan's buddy, Ryan, to play. He came over at around 9:30, played until 2:30 at our house, and then these two went over to Ryan's house to play until dinner time.

I think these two like each other a little bit.
On Sunday, Henry had his first swim meet! Here he is in the "bull pen", where the kids are lined up for their races. He swam the crawl, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.
He was pretty nervous before his first race, but he did a great job! He was excited that he made a good dive at the start of the race,
and had good times in all of his races.
After the meet, my parents came up to the lake with us. It was a beautiful day, spent with some of my favorite people. I wish that I would have taken more pictures, but I'll for sure do that next time.

No comments: