Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Sweet Valentines

On the way home from the hospital last night, my sister, Lisa, and I stopped off at the grocery store to pick up some Valentine's treats for the kids.
Yummmm...donuts and eggs on toast...now that's a good breakfast!
Sweet Seth with his favorite candy, York Peppermint Patties.
And here's Caroline and Evan showing off their goodies.
And as if the Valentine excitement wasn't enough, Caroline was visited by the tooth fairy last night. Do you see anything missing in her smile?
Grandpa Nosek pulled it out for her yesterday when they were celebrating Great-Grandma's birthday at the lake. Happy birthday, Great-Grandma! Caroline informed me that Grandpa is now beating me in tooth pulling. He's pulled 3 of her teeth, and I've only pulled 2. I told her that I have dibs on the next one. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: