Friday, February 25, 2011

Buddies, or...

Alternate title: Pictures that might have been cuter had my four-year old not broken my camera!

That's right. Mr. Evan, whom I still love dearly, decided that he needed to try his hand at taking pictures unsupervised by ME. I have about 400 (that might be a slight exaggeration) pictures of various (some unflattering) angles of Moxie, our ceiling, the floor, and a camera that has been dropped. Ugh.

So, pictures around here are now taken with Henry's camera or my cell phone. Evan and I went to play with my nephew, Robbie, while my sister, Karen, was at a meeting today. We had a fabulous time, and Evan and I both agreed that we can't wait to play with him again! :)

Playing trains...
Being happy together eating Happy meals...
Drooling over the Happy Meal toys...
Cousins in the playplace tubes...
Love :)...
How handsome are these boys?!
Putting lots of fingerprints on a playplace window...
Hanging out with Ronald...
I think that they kind of like him...
A self portrait of Robbie and Aunt Sarah...hmmm...need to work on this skill...
We love you, Robbie!

No comments: