Sunday, January 30, 2011

Racing Clips

Yay! My husband came to my rescue by helping me figure out why I wasn't able to post videos to my blog for the past month! Thanks, Dave!

So, today I can share with you a couple of videos that I took at the pinewood derby. They are nothing spectacular, but in the first one you can see how fast Henry's car was, along with a couple of his times. I'm sad that I missed videoing Seth's race. :(

Untitled from Sarah Nosek on Vimeo.



Here's Caroline and Evan's race...

Untitled from Sarah Nosek on Vimeo.

Congrats again to the kids and Dave on their hard work and speedy, good-looking cars!

3 comments:

The Talking Frog said...

this is so cute!!!! Congratulations from Aunt Lisa!

Karen said...

If you have noticed one person watching these clips many, MANY times, don't worry ... it's me and Robbie! He loves to watch your cars racing. Love, Aunt Karen

Sarah said...

Thanks so much, Lisa and Karen! And I love that Robbie loves to watch the cars...Maybe he can come see the real thing next year?! :)