Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Cousin Christmas

Happy New Year!

Today our extended family got together at my sister and brother-in-law's house. My mom, dad, brother and some of my favorite cousins were there. It was so much fun!

This is my cousin, Mary, AKA one of Robbie's favorite people! He was all about her today. He has good taste! :)
Robbie loved showing his cousins his Christmas robot factory...
Dad and Bill engaged in some good-natured ribbing. :)
The girls! (my mom and my cousins)
My sister, Karen, Robbie, me :), and my cousins, Mary and Dianna
Cousins playing trains
Robbie, Evan and some of their favorite girls
Evan and Robby loved playing "chase".

My mom, sister, Robby and me
Mom, Karen and me
Robbie having a man-to-man talk with Uncle Dave.
Watching the Rose Bowl
Mary playing with Robbie...
...and Evan

Thanks so much for a fun day, Karen and Jim!

No comments: