Thursday, January 27, 2011

A few random pictures to share

My sister, Lisa, was working on her blog today, and I am so excited! It's so much fun to share this way because we live so far away from each other. If you'd like to visit her blog, click on The Talking Frog Blog on my sidebar, or just click here. YAY, LISA!

They're done! Dave and the kids finished their pinewood derby cars and checked them in tonight. They are all ready to race tomorrow. We're all crossing our fingers that they do well. :)

One of my friends recently sent me a picture of the birthday sleepover party that she had for her daughter, who is Caroline's good friend, Elyse. Remember when we had 9 first graders sleepover for Caroline's birthday party? Yeah. That's small potatoes. :) She had 15. As in FIFTEEN. Wow. These girls had a fabulous time!

My blog books just came today! It was like Christmas...that's how excited I was. :) I still can't get over the fact that I can share our life with friends and family through the blog, and then with the push of a button, publish a scrapbook that captures it all. I'm going to curl up in bed with my new books tonight, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Wow! I loved all the pictures and the happiness that went with them! The kid's cars look great, Looks like Caroline had lots of fun (Bless that Mama's heart for having 15 girls over!) and I love, love, love! your blog/books! :D I am going to visit your sister's blog too! :)