Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Squeak, squeak, squeak...

I put the kiddos to bed, and that's what I hear. Squeak, squeak, squeak...As is her puppy duty, Moxie loves to chew, especially on things that squeak. And the kids have chosen quite a few very squeaky toys for her. The following video displays Moxie's squeakiness. Such excitement on my blog for you tonight. :)


How is it that I find even the way she chews on her toys adorable?!

And would you just look at these paws?!
Ok, moving on...enough paw-obsessing...

It was a good day. After a day like yesterday where I felt like I got nothing done, today was a Godsend. Moxie had no accidents in the house. I went grocery shopping, so we now actually have food in the house. And I COOKED that food for a nice dinner tonight. It might not seem like a lot, but it worked to encourage me. :)

We also got Henry packed for a 4 day, fun-filled Webelos camping trip with his dad. Plus, I secured all of his new patches and pins to his uniform. To say that he was excited tonight would be a huge understatement. He actually crawled into bed at 7:30 so that the morning would come faster. :) (Although the fact that he stayed up until 1:30 last night when he slept over at a friend's house might have contributed to his readiness to go to bed.)

Speaking of readiness to go to bed...

I think that Henry and Moxie (and everyone else in this house) have the right idea. Good night!

No comments: