Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Moxie, AKA...

...my new excuse for why I don't get anything done or get anywhere on time. ;)

Puppies are a lot of work. I knew that before she joined our family, but now that she's been with us for a few days, I really, REALLY know it. But I am hopelessly in love with her. And I think that she loves me too. When I get up early in the morning with her, it doesn't matter if I am sitting, having a cup of tea, or if I'm doing the dishes at the sink, she curls up in a soft little bundle of fur at my feet. Its one of the hundreds of things that I love about Moxie. :)

Like all puppies do, Moxie is definitely exploring her new world with her mouth. She tries to put everything in her mouth, especially on our walks. So she's tried to sample mulch, leaves, flowers, dirt, sticks and lots and lots of grass. Henry reminds her several times a day that she should not eat the grass, that she is not a cow. The kids agree that she firmly believes she is one. So the kids came up with a new nickname for her...Moxie MOO.

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Aww...She is just like a baby!!! And we winder how they get "Puppy Breath" lol!