Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy birthday, Grandpa O!


We celebrated my dad's birthday last night. We had pizza and cake, and then to top it off, the kids were able to run around in my parent's beautiful backyard garden. That was a good thing, as the kids were still flying high from getting out of school for the summer. They had some excess energy to burn. :)


Almost the whole way to my parent's house, Evan was singing. Some songs had words, and others, like this one, did not. He was definitely making me giggle.


Caroline and her Kindergarten friends met up for a picnic at the park today, and their kindergarten teacher stopped by. She was MOBBED! They will miss her, and I definitely will too!

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

I told little man lastnight "Aren't you excited that as of THIS TIME tomorrow, you will offically be a 2nd graders?!" and his response was "No. I will still be a first grader because I haven't started my first day of second grade yet" All matter-of-fact. What a party pooper. LOL!