Monday, June 7, 2010

All she wants for Christmas...

...is her two front teeth, her two front teeth, her two front tee--eeth...
Grandpa pulled her last front tooth at the lake on Sunday, and now we have this sweet smile to look at all the time. I LOVE IT!

Blogger was down for a couple of days, so I was so glad when they got everything fixed and I could post again tonight. I was starting to shake and experience other serious withdrawal symptoms... ;)

I took Caroline and Seth out today to pick up the last of the supplies we'll need for our puppy. We can't wait until Sunday!

Henry was playing squirt guns with one of his friends today, and broke out in a rash again all over his body. We've noticed that he'll get a rash every time he plays with the hoses, water balloons, and squirt guns. When Henry said that his throat was also starting to get itchy, I ran him into the house to give him a dose of Benadryl, which made him feel a lot better. However, the itchy throat symptom made MOM a little nervous, so we'll be going to his allergist tomorrow morning to see what is going on with him. We're suspicious that he might have an allergy to plastic or rubber. I laugh at myself at how, because of GOOGLE, I have diagnosed the kids even before we go to the doctor. And SOMETIMES I even get it right.

I guess that's it for now. Time to go to bed!

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Aww! How cute! I remember when Little Man lost his two front teeth...how cute they look :)

Poor Little guy! Alergies are awful! :(