Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We spent Father's Day up at the lake with two of our favorite fathers, my husband and his dad. (My dad is vacationing at another slightly bigger lake, Lake Michigan.) We are very blessed by having these amazing men in our lives, and I thank God for them.

We got the boat cleaned and in the water last week. It's good to have lots of hands for this job!




Moxie supervised. I loved it that Great-Grandma called Moxie her Great-Granddog today! Here she is in one of her favorite spots yesterday, under Great-Grandma's chair.
Now that the boat is back in the water, my children and their Daddy got to do a lot of tubing together. I'd venture to say that this is exactly the way that my husband wanted to spend his Father's Day. I love you, Dave!

No comments: