Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Evan and Ryan

One afternoon, about 3 and a half years ago, my next door neighbor came over for a visit. Just that morning, I had gone in to my OB where my pregnancy with Evan had been confirmed. I had left my prenatal vitamins on the counter, and she spotted them. She excitedly asked me, "Are you pregnant?!"

"Yes, I am," I answered.

"ME TOO!"

We compared due dates and found out that they were within a day of each other. We were dumbfounded...and so excited. They were expecting their first, and we were expecting our fourth.

Its been so fun sharing our pregnancies and all of our experiences with these two good buddies!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Hip, hip HORAY! I was able to finally connect with Nosek News! I watched a little of You Tube and then hit Nosek News! I will sleep well tonight having seen the latest happenings of my Elburn grandchildren.

Love,
mom