Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thanks, Karen and Jim!



Henry, Seth and Caroline spent this week at Grandma and Grandpa Nosek's. They went to Vacation Bible School and were able to play, play, play with their cousins, Anabel and Nadia.

Dave spent a few days at home working on some projects and enjoying a little peace and quiet.

And Evan and I spent a few days at my sister and brother-in-law's house, where Evan was able to play, play, play with his 1 1/2 year old cousin, Robbie. They totally spoiled us, cooking the most delicious dishes (and fabulous mojitos) and taught me how to make them. My sister and I were even able to steal away to a lunch together when her mother and father-in-law watched the boys. We watched movies, talked and relaxed. It was very special to me to spend that time with my sister and her family. I love you guys!

I'm excited to see Dave tonight, and the kids tomorrow, and to have everyone together in our house again. Its only for a few days though. My mom and I are driving to Texas on Tuesday to visit my other sister, Lisa and her family. (UGH--14 hours in a car with 4 kids!!) Poor Dave's on his own again. :(

No comments: