Friday, June 26, 2009

Reunited

After a week where our family was separated into three different locations, we are all finally under one roof. We didn't do much when we got home from picking the older ones up from my sister-in-law's house, but it was just nice to be together, eating dinner and snuggling up to read some books.

Since I didn't take any pictures today, and am hoping I can procure some from my in-laws of their week with the kids, I'm sharing a clip of Evan and Caroline visiting the butterflies...

5 comments:

Ana Campanha said...

Hi, My name is Ana and I'm a brazilian girl. I found your blog one day when I was exploring new blogs and I just loved that! It's such a nice feeling.. reading about your beautiful family and seeing how much you guys are close to each other! I hope someday to be as lucky as you are and have this exciting family life too!
All the best!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Ana! That was very nice of you to say that. Family is such a blessing! I visited your blog...I wish that I understood Spanish (or Brazilian)!

Ana Campanha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana Campanha said...

Actually it's portuguese! Anyway, I have to post in portuguese cause my parents love reading my blog and they can't understand English!
But some videos there are in English.

I hope I'm still in time to wish you "Happy 12th Anniversary!". No doubt you too were made to each other!
:)

Sarah said...

Isn't blogging a great way to share with your parents and family?

On another note, can you tell that English is my only language? It is wonderful that you are fluent in both Portugese and English.