Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Henry and Seth's Art Gallery and Mom pops

At the end of the year, the kids' art teacher sends home many of their projects they have kept at school. Its always such a treat to see all that the kids have done, their creativity and beautiful work. We'll be hanging these up in our playroom to enjoy over this next year!


To borrow a phrase that my dad used when my siblings and I were growing up, I am so proud of Henry and Seth that I could "pop"! They brought home their best report cards ever, improving in almost all areas. And since I'm already borrowing phrases, here's a few from the boy's report cards:
I'm so proud of you!
You dazzle me every day!
Your reading has grown wonderfully!
I am sooo pleased with your progress!
I really appreciate how much you are involved in discussions!
You're amazing!
Such an improvement!

HIP HIP HOORAY for our brand new fourth grader and second grader!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

We add our popping too! Great school year Henry and Seth! Now unto a GREAT SUMMER!

Love,
grandma & grandpa Orton