Sunday, June 28, 2009

12 years

Dave and I have been married for 12 years now. We've known each other for 15. 15 years including...
...my job as a teacher
...his crazy college buddies :)
...volleyball and waterskiing at the lake
...his proposal in my classroom during our Valentine's Day party
...a wonderful wedding
...a gorgeous honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas
...grandma so sweetly calling me "Mrs. Nosek" and how much I loved hearing her say that!
...our first townhouse together
...our first anniversary--the romantic cruise on the Badger, the ferry from Ludington to Pentwater, and the Christmas tree lights my parents strung up in the trees for us at the Lake Michigan cabins
...two moves, including one where we built the house
...4 pregnancies, 1 miscarriage, telling our families with ice cream, pickles and a hamburger bun in an oven
...becoming parents, joys and struggles
...becoming an aunt and uncle 8 times, and losing one niece
...our trip to Italy for Dave's brother's wedding
...going to Pentwater and the Dells with our family
...going to the lake every Sunday with our family

I love you, Dave!

No comments: