Saturday, May 30, 2009

Two years ago today...

...we traveled to Italy for Mike's (Dave's brother) wedding. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MIKE AND VIKA! (My parents watched the other kids while we were gone, God bless them! Evan needed to come because he was still nursing, and it was too expensive to bring everyone.) I happened across a few pictures that I have stored on this computer of our trip, and I thought they would be fun to post. (I wish I had more pictures of the wedding on this computer, because it was amazing! I'll see if I can add some from our other computer.) Evan was only about 6 months old at the time, and it still makes my mind boggle that we did it. We managed to keep up with the wedding and all of the sightseeing pretty well, nursing, changing and toting Evan around in some very historic places. :)
Mount Vesuvius from the city of Pompeii
Evan snoozing in his carrier in Pompeii
Evan and Mom in front of Trevi fountain
In front of the Coliseum
In the Coliseum
In front of some Roman ruins
What in the world was I doing with my baby up that late on the Spanish Steps? Well, being practically on the other side of the world where day was night to us and night was day, he pretty much slept when he wanted to. :)

No comments: