Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two goals...

Reader Warning: Read this post at your own risk. This blog serves as my journal as well as a way to share our lives with family and friends. What follows is my newest set of resolutions. Not the most exciting post, but very therapeutic for me to journal about. :)

We've been doing pretty well, checking some big things off our list, keeping up on housework and yardwork, and still managing to have some fun too.

I'm ready to move on to some other projects, things that I'm ashamed to admit have been on my list for too long.

So, in order to hold myself accountable and keep things reasonable/do-able, I'm focusing on two things...

1. The big pile of things in basement that I'm supposed to put on E-bay, or garage sale, or something to get them cleared out. Head's up to all my loyal blog readers :)...you can have first shot at them...some of the items I am selling came from my former business...you can have anything you want for at least half off. As soon as American Idol is done tomorrow night, I'll be spending my evenings in the basement working to check this off my list.

2. I am exercising. TODAY. As in THIS AFTERNOON, when Evan is napping. Its been so easy to slide back into a lot of bad habits, and I am going to break out of it. I started exercising a couple of months ago, but stopped when my back started bothering me, and didn't get back to it when I was feeling better. This time I'm starting slowly, building up, and maintaining. I woke up this morning feeling like I was ready for this, like I was tired of the way things are, like I needed a change, so here goes.Next week at this time, I'll report on my progress. It will feel so good to accomplish in these two areas.

No comments: