Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Big Show...

...for Caroline is tomorrow! Her class is going to be putting on a Mother's Day program, complete with little songs, little dances, and sweet, dressed-up, little 5 year olds. Caroline went to bed tonight with her green dress all ready, laying out on her chair. (I think one of the big reasons she is so excited about tomorrow is that she gets to wear a fancy dress to school!)

I love all of the school programs that take place in the spring. These pictures are of the kids' programs last year...can't wait to take more pics tomorrow!


2 comments:

5boys4Us said...

Very cute...especially those Spence boys, ha ha ha. How did the performance go? I saw you at McDonald's today. We were in the drive thru and I looked over and saw you sitting in playland, lol. Hope you had fun!

Sarah said...

I agree! They all look sooo handsome all dressed up! Too funny you saw us at McD's. :)