Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Standby for an IMPORTANT DENTAL ANNOUNCEMENT...

...from Caroline...drumroll please...


That's right. After waiting for "her whole life" to have a loose tooth, we think that she has one. Finally. Maybe. I believe that it wiggles ever so slightly, and since Caroline will have it no other way, we're going with it.

Whenever she thinks about something that makes her happy, like our girls' night, or going on a sleepover, or whatever, many times she will make the thought even more happy to herself by saying, "...and what if I lose my tooth then?" She makes me giggle.

And in other dental news, Henry informed me tonight that he has a loose tooth as well. Specifically his "lower left canine tooth." Really, that's what he said. I think that one of his grandpas, who is a dentist, will be proud of his use of technical terms.

No comments: