Saturday, February 20, 2010

What a week...

Birthday parties, homework, playdates, doctor appointments, pink eye and a virus for Seth, 1st communion meeting, swimming lessons, sledding and a hike, dinner/planning meeting with Dave's uncle who is helping us finish the basement this spring, physical therapy for my back, exercise routine started, going to sleep earlier, cleaning the house, catching up on laundry...

I don't know if we could have been busier this week. I suppose it's possible though. I'm happy and feeling hopeful, inspired by the things we have started and ready for more next week. Life is busy, but good.

(I took this picture of Dave and the kids when they took a little hike behind our house. Can you see them? I'm not sure that I can, but I know they're in the picture somewhere.)

1 comment: