Friday, February 5, 2010

He's all talk.

This boy loves to talk on the phone. Of course he loves to talk to his grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins. He'll also try to talk to sales people if I let him. His older brothers were never like this, or maybe not to this extent. He definitely has the "gift of gab" like his older sister.
He always has a lot to say, and sometimes a lot to show. He is at that stage where he thinks if he has something in his hand he can show it to the person he's talking to on the phone. I need to get this boy on Skype. I just signed up for it, and I'm hoping that I can get his regular phone conversants on board with it too. That way he'll really be able to show what he's talking about. Wow...I have no idea if I'm making any sense right now...I am so tired.

Since I'm falling asleep at my computer, I think that I'll be going to bed now... ;)


No comments: