Monday, February 15, 2010

SOME of my Valentines

Wow...so much to catch up on! The kids had their Valentine's Day parties on Friday. The kids were pretty excited about the parties and the Valentine's cards that they got from their classmates, despite the fact that this was the first year that the kids were not allowed to exchange little candies as well. I just thought I should include this picture as well...it seemed fitting in this post to include a little brotherly love. :)
Friday night was also the same night that I started feeling really crummy from a bad cold...going into a big weekend I was pretty worried how I would hold up. So I went to bed, and then just focused on getting our family ready the next day. Dave was a big help, but still, there is generally no rest for sick moms.

2 comments:

5boys4kathy said...

I love the picture of Evan and Seth. What it is so great about it (to me, lol) is that Matthew runs around all day with Connor on his back. Connor will insist, and Matthew of course can't say no. It was just so sweet to see your boys, the same age as mine, doing the exact same thing!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Kathy! Seth can't refuse either, and I love that about him! Maybe we could get the boys involved in a game of chicken, jk!