Friday, November 27, 2009

An Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade

We joined my parents for a Christmas Parade through my hometown tonight. It was great...quiet firetrucks, fun characters (ie, Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear and Woody, even Darth Vader joined in on the Christmas fun!), and bagpipers. As my Mom said, "It was like we were living the Christmas Story!" (I loved that scene with the Christmas parade!) Such fun family memories made...

This picture was taken right after they lit the town's Christmas tree.

Waiting and waiting for Santa to come...
And here he is! I apologize for the quality of the video, but it does have a couple of cute moments to it!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

I felt like we were living "The Christmas Story." I am sure that I heard Evan's voice calling out to Santa. It was so cute to watch him waving both hands at Santa and Mrs. Claus!

Thanks for the memory of a fun family evening.

Love,
mom