Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Evan!

Our baby is THREE! Now, wait, I take that back. Evan would be so offended if he knew that I just called him my baby. Our big boy is THREE!!!!

I decorated a little last night while watching Dancing with the Stars (I love who won!). Evan was soooo cute when he came down this morning to see it. He said, "OH, it's my BIRTHDAY!! Mommy, it's beautiful!"

Here he is opening up a present that he (obviously) really wanted: an Imaginext Dragon Castle (a gift from Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jim)!

He also got the Imaginext Batcave, and he and his siblings had a great time playing together.


He wanted Cinnamon Rolls and Bacon for breakfast...yum!

I took the kids out to Chuck E. Cheese. Maybe next year we'll have a party with some little friends, but having his brothers and sisters doting on him today made him quite happy.


Evan got quite a kick out of the mechanical Chuck E. Cheese. He pulled up a chair and watched him for quite a while. He kept telling me, "Mommy, he's looking at me!"
Happy birthday, sweet Evan! We love you so much!

No comments: