Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Day After

The kids were oh-so-tired from all of their Halloween gallavanting, but they managed to drag themselves to the living room so that they could gaze lovingly at their sweet candy treasures...


Then they "woke up"...and they were bouncing off of the walls. To burn off some of their Halloween candy sugar buzz, Dave took the kids on a hike through the woods behind our house. I married a very wise and compassionate man. God bless him!

They hiked. They climbed.

They exploded milk weed pods! And, most importantly, they came home a little less energetic.

After a short rest, and a little Halloween candy snack, Henry and Caroline went out to rake our leaves. These two small piles were all we had (the result of living in a young tree subdivision), but the kids were pleased nonetheless.

Happy November!


Seeing that I pretty much blog every day anyways, I figured I totally could do this... ;) I'm signed up, and I'm up for the challenge!

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Looking forward to each and every post this month. Nosek News, Fox News and my morning coffee is a great start for my day!

Love,
mom

Sarah said...

Tee hee, that was cute, Mom! ;)