Monday, November 16, 2009

Pull-Ups and Bendaroos

I was in the laundry room trying to keep my cool. I had just found a pull-up diaper in the washing machine. (As you might imagine, they do not wash well.) They must have been stuck in Evan's pajamas from the night before. Not, not, NOT good. As I stood there figuring out how in the world I was going to clean it up, Caroline ran up to me seriously SHAKING with excitement. I worried there was something wrong.

"MOM, YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS...OUR BENDAROOS STICK TO THE WALLS!!! WE'RE MAKING PICTURES, AND THIS IS THE BEST TOY EVER!" (There is no doubt that this girl has enthusiasm.)

For those of you unfamiliar with the best toy ever, Bendaroos are "super strong string covered with colorful, bendable wax." And seeing that the kids all played with them for a good long time while I contended with the washing machine mess, I highly recommend them. :)

No comments: