Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some Favorite Gifts

The kids have all been loving the gifts that they got this Christmas. For the most part, over the past few days, they have had a lot of time to play. I think they have been grateful for that. :)

One of Henry's favorite gifts was his ITouch. He has downloaded lots of free games already, as well as set up an email account and free texting. We have removed his internet icon so that he can't browse without adult supervision, but Dave is looking in to setting up access to favorite safe sites. I am not sure how that will work yet, but I am grateful that Dave is figuring it out, and that he is such a conscientious dad. Henry has loved being able to text. It's actually been pretty fun, and we've had some good laughs from it. So far he only texts me, but we'll be asking some friends and his cousins for their texting numbers so that he can share his 12 year old humor with them too. :)

Seth has LOVED his new Kirby DS game, as well as his Milennium Falcon Lego set. Seth and his dad have been working at putting it together, slowly but surely. And both Seth and Henry have loved their Beyblades game. Who am I kidding? We've ALL loved that.

Evan has been all about his Star Wars toys and pizza playdough set. Mmmmm...yummy!Caroline has been all about her BIG stuffed animals. She sleeps with them both, which makes it a very tight fit in her bed. :) She also has loved her Sleeping Queen card game. Caroline and I played that game tonight, and she's scheduled me for a game with her tomorrow morning ASAP. A third favorite has been her Magic Science kit because she's been able to make a wizard hat, magic wand, and disappearing ink. Here she is explaining what she did...

Untitled from Sarah Nosek on Vimeo.


Untitled from Sarah Nosek on Vimeo.

We had a big fun day with my sister and brother-in-law's house, but as I am falling asleep at the computer, maybe tomorrow I'll update about that. Night, all!

No comments: