Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Construction begins!

For the past two days, these two men (my husband and his Uncle Gary) have been hard at work finishing our basement. With Dave's work over the past year and a half, and their teamwork this past couple of days, they have almost all of the walls studded. They are GOOD!

It's so much fun to see things taking shape down there. Video tour to come...I am too tired tonight to make it. You'd think that it was me that was finishing the basement with my exhaustion level tonight. ;)

2 comments:

Jim Wilcox said...

Hammers and nails oh my! I love it; can't wait to see the progress. I wish Marci and I were moving forward on our kitchen. It seems we're constantly working on rentals instead of our own home... love you guys!

Sarah said...

You two are always working! I loved seeing pictures of your place the last time we were together...gorgeous! Electricity and drywall is going in to our basement this week. We're getting there!
xo, Sarah