Friday, January 15, 2010

We were feeling brave tonight...

We let Henry, Seth, and Caroline invite friends over for a sleepover tonight. We've got a house full, that's for sure. The noise level is pretty high, but so far the kids are having a good time. :)

I'll probably have more pictures and more happenings to report later, but for now, I thought I'd post this picture of the girls. Please pray for these two...it's five boys against two girls for the night...


Pizza, root beer and popcorn...traditional fare at our sleepovers.
The food sustained and energized them in their play well into the night. Maybe too well...

Maybe much, much too well...




Really, I'm just being dramatic. They were actually very good. I think that in end, the night will have gone off without a hitch, especially if they actually fall asleep at some point. ;)

Update: The girls were asleep by 10:30, the boys by midnight, and the whole lot of them were up by 7:00. That's plenty of sleep, right?! Breakfast of cinnamon rolls, bacon, milk and juice got them ready for their next round of play. :)

4 comments:

5boys4kathy said...

All I can say is I'm sorry....my kids are so loud!

Sarah said...

No, no, no...seriously, Kathy...it is that way ANY time we have kids over...we have a loud house. They all had a great time! :)

Jim Wilcox said...

Sarah; what a cool "event." Love your blog!!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Jim! And thanks for checking in! Love you! :)