Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friday Night Fun

Lucky Caroline...she was invited to a birthday party/sleepover on Friday night. My friend invited 5 or 6 Kindergarteners. What a brave woman. Apparently, it went very well and the girls had a blast. The girls stayed up until about 11ish, with Caroline being among the last to fall asleep. That doesn't surprise me in the least. :) (I am writing this post on Sunday morning, and Caroline is still sleeping at 9:00. She is one tired girl!)With Caroline out of the house, her brothers wanted a boys' night. Very kindly, despite my gender, they invited me to take part in their boys' night too. I accepted, as long as I could cut their hair first. And afterwards I had a great time playing Mario Kart with my clean-cut boys. :)

3 comments:

5boys4kathy said...

Love their haircuts! You'll have to give me some pointers!!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Kathy! I am sure that their barber will laugh the next time I bring them into the shop. :)

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin