Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Congratulations, Evan!

He did it! After such a rocky start to swimming lessons, Evan now loves it and just PASSED UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!! He was so pleased with himself, and Caroline and I were so proud of him! His coach gave him a ribbon and a medal and he has been carrying them around with him all day, showing them off to everyone. Way to go, big boy! After swimming lessons, I dropped Caroline off to school...in her PAJAMAS! It was "Jamas Jamboree" day in Kindergarten, a reward for the class having such good behavior.


2 comments:

Ana Campanha said...

Hey Sarah! You know I always follow your posts and I have to say I really love reading about you and your beautiful family! It seems such a different life from mine and I like to dream about having this cozy kind of happiness someday! But now I'm here to wish you a wonderful year! I hope to read many many posts of your family's "adventures"! And I know 2010 will be a great great year for us all! At least that's my true hope!
:)

Sarah said...

Hi Ana Lucia! I always check in on your posts as well, and although I can't read your language, I am always fascinated by the richness of experiences in your life. You seem to relish all of the opportunities in your young life...you seem like such an interesting and fun person! I wish you much happiness in 2010 too, and look forward to checking in on your adventures too!