Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Family

After a busy week preparing our house for having family over on Sunday, it was so nice when Sunday came and we were able to spend it with some of our favorite people!  The reason for the party was to celebrate 6 years of having Evan in our family, but truly it is so nice to have birthdays and holidays to gather everyone together. 

I've always loved being with my family, but as I get older and experience more, I realize how very blessed I am to have these particular people in my life.  We all are richly blessed.  I look around at these parties, and I see just what kind of cousin, sister, daughter, aunt, mom, mother-in-law, grandma, and great-grandma I want to be.  I love that my children can see so many positive examples of family roles too. 

Thank you, family!

No comments: