Friday, March 1, 2013

Ketchup

Ketchup...that's what my favorite third grade teacher used to call the time for her students to finish up all of their incomplete work.  Get it? Catch up?  Ha!  We third graders thought it was hilarious at the time.  :) 

I haven't blogged in a couple of days, and so now I'm playing "Ketchup" with a few miscellaneous pictures.  It's been a whirlwind these past week!

Last Friday our school had a movie night.  The kids came to school in their pajamas and brought their sleeping bags and pillows.  They got to eat popcorn and watch the movie Hotel Transylvania.  They had a blast!

This past Monday Seth had his first official Boy Scout meeting.  The new scouts formed their patrols, and Seth was happy because some of his best friends were in his patrol.  They named themselves the Legendary Eagles.

I was looking through my pictures of Seth's Arrow of Light Ceremony last night and found this gem.  I love that Henry and Seth are so close, and that Henry's friends include Seth too.  :)
A few nights ago, after the big snowstorm, Dave took the kids out to build this...
The Snow Man that ate our hometown!  The kids were so proud!

No comments: