Friday, October 17, 2008

Its my Birthday! (Ok, in two more days...)

My parents had a fabulous birthday party for me tonight, complete with hamburger soup, parmesan bread and pumpkin cake. The kids were dissappointed that we didn't put 38 candles on the cake, but I was ok with four! Evan helped me blow out the candles, which is good practice for him with his second birthday being right around the corner. We were trying for some family pictures tonight...can't believe we have to start thinking about Christmas cards!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like this Blog, it is really nice.

Sarah said...

Thank you!

5boys4Us said...

Those pictures of you guys are amazing!!!! You always have such great family pictures. In all our family pictures one of us always ends up looking like a troll...usually me, lol.